"Help Spread Congenital Heart Defects Awareness"

Help Spread Congenital Heart Defects Awareness

Weight Loss For Life Headline Animator

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Weight loss does not have to be an endless cycle of despair.

I was neither a heavy child nor developed a weight problem later in life. However, you might have a hard time believing it by looking at my slide show. Weight loss became a constant concern of mine after I got married and had my three daughters. The marriage was on the rocks and before I knew it I had ballooned to a whopping 367 pounds. And that was in the space of 10 years! Weight loss had never been an issue before. I had always been athletic naturally staying around 140 pounds standing 5'7". Maybe not the perfect weight but one I had been comfortable with my entire life. Now I was scared. Three girls a marriage on the rocks and a body that could give out at any moment. And that's where my quest began to find the answer to weight loss for life. As you see in my pictures I found it. And you can find it too. You won't suffer or torture your body. You will, however, be required to make a serious, well informed, life changing decision. I am here to help you and guide you if you are preparing to make that decision and support you if you are living post bariatric surgery. It's a wild ride so let's get ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment